Sunday, March 23, 2008

Well, quite frankly...














It's Easter. Or in proper un-pagan language...

Today is the day we celebrate Yeshua the Christ, not just being a sacrifice... but being G-d also...and rising...

Today is also a day that I remembered a few things.

1. Having a family (wife, daughter, son) is worth everything.
2. G-d gave this life to me...and today... I remembered that I am thankful for that.
3. I also remembered that no matter how refined I or those around me become...I still really want to take a big sword and go run down some English dogs with an ever pleasant draft wifting up my kilt.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Missed you at Autobahn. What, did the 14 inches of snow scare you off? ;)

EmJ said...

We were sort of under the understanding that it was canceled...but not officially. But we were in town...and planning on going if that counts. Where did you stay? or did you drive home after?

Anonymous said...

kilt eh?

I keep asking Andy to consider going in that direction, but he's not as comfortable with nakedness (or kiltness for that matter) as you are.

I for one am ready to reclaim our land over the seas.

seriously.

Anonymous said...

If one could only find the ancestral lands...

Anonymous said...

A few of the bands canceled, but 4 still played, just longer sets. We just drove back that night.

Joshua Michael said...

I can see now your satisfied grin in pursuit of those canine and however appealing that may be the thought of you in a drafty kilt in nauseating