Wednesday, September 17, 2008

It is getting... Official.


As you may or may not know, I have an official ship date of January 13th. I went today to sign my contract. I didn't end up signing it yet because they had to redo my entry rank, instead of going in as an E-1, I will be going in as an E-3 due to my college credits.

However I did find out that my field will be Electronics (as my Father before me.) Right now my two top picks are Space Systems Operations, and F-15 Avionics (soon to be F-22/F-35)

That is all.

4 comments:

.Bird. said...

That's a pretty cool logo.

It made me almost cry.
And then feel really proud of you.
And then want to cry again because you're going into the Air Force and that's really scary.
And then I realized that I can feel both proud of you and scared for you and cry about both freely without any contradiction at all.

loveyou.

iarenashviller said...

technoologyyy.
saw on television scientist who studies time travel drives the car from btf.

Pater Familias said...

Congratulations! I glad to hear that you are going into the high tech stuff. I am proud of you.

EmJ said...

Is that David as in Dad, Papa? If so I expect that you come visit my blog sometime! :)