Sunday, June 3, 2012

Presumptivetivs

I was just slogging through some old blogs from various persons and realized that it seems 2010-2011 was about the time that everybody stopped blogging. Facebook I guess. I was about to close everything out and then thought...I am going to retro blog. It's been a whole year...It's so old fashioned it's cool again. Blogging. Actually...It's a nicer way to think...and go back and read through things. Slightly more private and focused. Right now is... changing. Mind-slurry. I bet I won't post again for another year. But if that's a lie...it's about to get hella-dramatic around here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, please keep the blog going. I haven't blogged as frequently as, say, 5 years ago, but I will always love blogging and do my best to keep it up. Facebook will fade away eventually, but my blog shouldn't. :] Look forward to reading more from you, sir.