Monday, November 10, 2008

Ooooihhhh

Now. I, in general, despise branding. But that's not true, I love the idea of branding, I just don't like how easy it is for some people. So, I find anything that everybody is into because of it's "name" a major pain to my soul. Like why can't little girls just have an effing doll house? Oh, they can't because they need it to be High School Musical 3 themed. Or they wouldn't know what to make the dolls say or do. *cough*

However, there is one major exception (and probably millions of minor ones).






I don't know what it is, but these guys actually make me feel happy. I used to be all against them and for the local coffee shop! And still...I'll vote for the local...but I can't fight it any more. Well done Starbucks.

5 comments:

Amy said...

Elf yes! Eggnog eh - but I will find some if you realy want it.

Anonymous said...

I have to admit I feel the same way...I don't really know why but Starbucks never really bothered me. I mean, so what that they charge you a million dollars for a cup of coffee, there little cup/napkin/everything designs always make me smile a bit...

-A-

Anonymous said...

Finally someone admitting we all like Starbucks.

iarenashviller said...

whiiiissky - i mean, staaaarbuuucks

.Bird. said...

I must admit - they make a Chai Latte that is so good I feel guilty.

But it is ridiculously expensive.

And it makes mom feel cooler than she already is for driving a Mini Cooper around...

It's a pride puffer, to be sure, but it's still dang tasty.