Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Blur

Yesterday Hadssah and Andy came to pick up the children. They are taking them this last week so that Emily and I are able to finish packing in peace and hopefully have a little time to hang out.

This morning I awoke. It was raining. So I took an abbreviated jog.

The children have gone, and it's still raining, and I am drinking chamomile tea.

And I have hope.

Thanks for that.

Today we need to make certified copies of all our crucial records to hand over to Uncle/Big Brother Sam.

Thanks Hadassah and Andy, and others, that are helping with the kids.

3 comments:

EmJ said...

Thankfully we got everything finished except the power of attorney. We will work on that tomorrow. We are almost finished with the kitchen packing, and I'm thinking we will get a lot done tomorrow.

iarenashviller said...

we love you.

Anonymous said...

OK so WHEN do you actually leave!!!!!