Sunday, March 15, 2009

8.5 Weeks, Or: How beautiful is the Love of G-d

Basic training is over, and I have yet to fully get a hold of that fact. Tonight I leave for Tech School for about 6 months. I am somewhat dazed by the transition from the past two months to a slightly more "normal-real-life." I am overwhelmed by how much the Lord has given to me. An incredible group of friends who helped make this easier for my family. An even more incredible family who extended themselves to provide a place for my family to stay while I was away, and who certainly poured out spiritual support as well. Life is Beautiful.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Congratulations!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

The glorious blessings of the Lord!

Jason Noel said...

ah, yea, longer Basic Training now, huh? Congrats man... where are you going to Tech school? I've forgotten if you had a guaranteed job or not.

jason

.Bird. said...

*sigh*

so happy!