Friday, June 19, 2009

Curiousi

Well, here is the deal. Mid-September I will be done with Tech School and moving to Charleston SC to work on a large transport/carrier called the C-17 Globemaster III.



What do I mean "work on"? I will be troubleshooting and replacing communication and navigation systems. I am still enjoying the whole experience, and find it strange to be learning something that I am actually going to use...it's a good feeling.

It will be nice to live on the ocean, and within a few hours of my parents. There is one Whole Foods there so that's a start at least. I am very excited to be done with this portion of my training and get to live at home with my family for the first time in 8 months.

All I can say is, It's a wonderful Life.

2 comments:

.Bird. said...

it's all very exciting.

and yeah, pretty cool job.

and your birthday present(s) is/are almost ready... maybe.

iarenashviller said...

I happy for you and I bet that you are happy to!


P.S From Estella