Sunday, June 28, 2009

Daily

Its a good morning. I have been without a room mate for a week now...it's been a blessing not having a stinky-rap music lovin-messyface person living with me...I suppose there is no way to make it the next few months this way...but its been nice.

Last night I finally rigged a blanket to cover the entire window making my room a virtual-night in the middle of day...because that's when I am supposed to sleep...in the middle of the day.

I was able to write a couple letters I've been putting off. Of course, there a few more that I might be able to write...if a certain sister, who is younger than me, and with child, would resume her writing to her poor/cut-off brother.

And, so far, as I said, it's a nice day...getting hot, but with a steady breeze. Please G-d, poor your blessings on my air conditioner and give it "extra cooling power"...in your Wisdom of course. Amen.

2 comments:

.Bird. said...

I don't know what you're referring to.

2-3 months is a normal turnaround time for such things - isn't that the whole point of WRITING a letter and MAILING it... maybe I'll just email you.

Nathanaelbendavid said...

In regards to your implied question: I will still expect traditional letters posted (within a reasonable period of time) so long as you don't forget. Thank you for your interest, we look forward to hearing from you again!