Friday, July 10, 2009

And I think to myself...what a wonderful world!

Perhaps it is because I've been away from my family for six months...but I weep easy these days. I was just looking over some old pictures of our family and did the afore mentioned.

When I see my children, and how they grow, I weep at G-d's crazy grace.
When I smell the summer heat, I've learned to settle down thank Him for life.
When I notice the birds (they ever faithful)I weep for joy at the expanse of His Earth.
When I look at my wife I know in the closest way His Great Faithfulness.

I'm just a little cell, but what an honor I have to be able take part in the great stream of life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah but you are more than a cell... you are even a son of the Most High God.

.Bird. said...

weeping is a good thing.

you should teach Andy (and Brendan) how you manage to do so.