Friday, July 3, 2009

Attention: The future is here now.

Does anybody remember a really sweet (at least it was really sweet when I was 14) movie called The Net? Well, it's about how technology, more speciffically, the interNET is so intertwined that somebodies (Saundra Bullock's) identity could be entirely erased....or something. Anyway, in the begining of the movie it shows the heroine ordering a pizza on the internet.

Ah-hem.

Emily and I order TWO pizzas on the internet last night. It was amazing. As soon as I sent it in, it told me that some girl named Casandra had started hand tossing our pizza.

So, in case you were wondering when it would get here, Emily and I just ushered in the future.

3 comments:

iarenashviller said...

are you there?

Anonymous said...

I knew it was real.

Joshua Michael said...

thanks to your pizza order we call all sigh with relief