Thursday, July 2, 2009

In reference to the previous...

Thank you for the encouragments. Im glad that I am real.

When I was young, I used to be terrified that I was a robot from space, and that some preset date, I would "switch over" from being Nathanael Ben David to killer robot boy from space and...yes...slay my family. Eh-hem...as severely disturbing as this probably is...I think it was from watching Star Trek so much...

Don't worry mom and dad, even though my young brain was tormented by this paranoia...I think the "benefits" watching star trek as a young child has given me far outweighs the "issues"

And that preset date is far expired so nobody needs to worry.

Boy, I'm glad I turned out real, even if its depressing sometimes.

6 comments:

iarenashviller said...

whew

iarenashviller said...

by the way, did you get the 2nf package?

Anonymous said...

I always knew we shouldn't have let our children watch tv.

Nathanaelbendavid said...

I did get the second package. I think the letter I sent (did you get it?) was regarding both.

And Mom, no, remember how I said the benefits outweighed the setbacks? Well, for instance, I just had an amazing dream about me getting to be on an episode (since I am in the Air Force of course)...it was so exciting!

iarenashviller said...

ok well there's another one on the way Monday. I had to take a week off in SC. more like 10 days, really. but i did read a really cool book. a mystery. oooooooo.

Nathanaelbendavid said...

What book?